Thanks for joining us on Saturday, September 20th for a great morning of fun, health, community, personal achievement, and friendly competition! The Winning the Battles In Your Mind Sickle Cell Anemia/5k is was a premier running event that we are quite sure was the highlight of your running calendar! The Awesome courses started and finished in Dekalb County's beautiful Wade Walker Park.
- 8AM - Saturday, September 20, 2014 We had over a hundred participants Walking, Running and Volunteering for Parents and Children battling Sickle Cell Disease.
- Winning the Battles In Your Mind Would like to thank Wade Walker Park - 5585 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA 30088 for accommodating our scheduled run.
- Chip Timing was available.
- T-shirts was given to all participants! If you registered and was not able to make it T-shirts were mailed to the address you registered with.
- Thanks to Everyone for your Participation in Saving the Future One Tie At A Time.
- Stay tuned for our next event on Raising Awareness to Sickle Cell Disease.